2/14/2011

COCO ROCHA & JAMES CONRAN'S WEDDING






Special Valentines Day sappy lovey dubey post, featuring my favorite wedding ever. This video never fails to bring up such weird emotions, if you know me, you'll know that weddings are a big deal for me. I mean, that's what I spend my summers doing, but this is just beyond. The whole thing was just perfect; the location (chateau in France), the DRESS, the personalized vows, the flowers, the small guest list, the intimacy, every little detail was just perfect and so well thought out and I love how unpretentious coco is, you can really tell James and Coco really love each other so much.

ENJOY!
(have kleenex prepared)

Coco + James // Short film from Americana Cinema on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos although I imagine my wife sniggering through the second one (she can't hold it in) and people who know her would probably find it humorous as well. That building is just amazing. I never thought that sort of architecture would blend in well with the modern modifications.

    ReplyDelete