9/14/2011

CHRISTIAN L'ENFANT ROI // SPRING SUMMER 2012



I've been waiting to cover this because I was hoping higher quality pictures or lookbook pictures would turn up somewhere, but unfortunately they haven't. My seat was really not conducive to picture taking so I just gave up and took it all in. (Gladly So). I'll save my review for when the actual pictures come out so that you can follow along but here are some of the pictures I managed to take. Click through to see the little booklet we were given as we took our seats (in the pews!).


Here's a video I found of the finale:

Check the website out : Christian L'enfant Roi

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous collection! I'm jealous that I couldn't make it to Montreal Fashion Week! Ottawa's the closest I get!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete