6/05/2009

A-WANG







style

AHH Alexander Wang's resort 2010 collection was unveiled today and all i can say is that it's classic Wang, but softer and cleaner. [ The pictues posted are my favorite out of the 41 looks.] The collection is truly amazing, and i awed over ever picture for at least 5 minutes each! My favorites are definitely the dresses. I mean, so fierce, strong, feminine, sexy, and edgy. I need to learn how to drape asap. ahhhhhhhhh. I was looking through the collection and the only thing i could possibly make is this silk cardigan, which is amazing and i think it'd be so lush and i dont think i'd be that complicated to make. I still have to go and fix my sewing machine though. I'll to go tomorrow, i promise. :)



- Every other resort collection was pretty blah, nothing spectacular. Rag&Bone has some nice pieces like that dropcrotch legging/pants. But overall Resort this season has been so uninspiring. Screw the recession, i want dreamy indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment