6/07/2010

CFDA [ RESULTS ]

So the CFDA's were tonight! As you might remember from before, I posted my predictions for the win,
 you can review it here. Sadly, my picks didn't coincide with the real results;


Womenswear Designer of the Year
The nominees: Alexander Wang, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs
The winner: Marc Jacobs
My pick: Alexander Wang.

Menswear Designer of the Year
The nominees:Michael Bastian, David Neville and Marcus Wainwright for rag & bone, Tom Ford
The winner: David Neville and Marcus Wainwright for rag & bone
My pick: David Neville and Marcus Wainwright for Rag & Bone!

Accessory Designer of the Year
The nominees: Alexis Bittar, Marc Jacobs, Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough for Proenza Schouler
The winner: Alexis Bittar
My pick: Jack and Lazaro. :(

Swarovski Award for Womenswear
The nominees: Jason Wu, Joseph Altuzarra, Prabal Gurung
The winner: Jason Wu
My Pick: Joseph Altuzarra

Swarovski Award for Menswear
The nominees: Patrik Ervell, Richard Chai, Simon Spurr
The winner: Richard Chai
My pick: Richard Chai

Swarovski Award for Accessory Design
The nominees: Alexander Wang, Dana Lorenz, Eddie Borgo
The winner: Alexander Wang
My pick: Alexander Wang


3/5 :/

oh and thanks to THE CUT for their super speedy reporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment