6/01/2010

DSQUARED2


WHAT'S IN MY BIG BLACK LUISAVIAROMA BOX?

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!!!


SO PRETTY! It came in a HUGE box, and when i opened it, a huge logo emblazoned bow-tied ribbon.


Then came the DSQUARED2 BOX!

VOILA!

DSQUARED2 RAINBOOTS! AHHHH i died when I saw them! I've always lusted over the things over at Luisaviaroma but obviously could never afford anything, but when I saw these babies, I knew I had to get them! I was so surprised with the amazingly fast shipping (3 days!)
Unfortunately/Fortunately there has been AMAZING/CRAZY hot weather here in Montreal, and so I havent actually worn them out yet, I keep hoping for rain! :/ Tomorrow is supposed to be thunderstorms throughout the day and so hopefully theweathernetwork doesnt let me down and the forcast comes true!

What I love about them is that the knitted band can be pulled up! 2 different looks!

BUT my absolute favourite part is the back; on one boot it says dean and the other says dan! SO CUTE! SLASH SMART LOLz


#support[legit]canadiandesigners

No comments:

Post a Comment